Medieval Clicks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Medieval Clicks Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  [Medievalclicks Home][Medievalclicks Home]  

Post a suggestion a receive $0.01

Go down 
+4
bucksgen
mursalinontube
motor2009
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Empty
PostSubject: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 pm

For a limited time, if you post a suggestion you will receive $0.01 to you're account on medievalclicks.info! You must Privet Message me on the forum website to be credited! rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://medievalclicks.forumotion.com
motor2009

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm

i'm suggest here to make new thread for new member to introduce himself/herself..thanks
Back to top Go down
http://my-ptc-income.blogspot.com
mursalinontube

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 am

motor2009 wrote:
i'm suggest here to make new thread for new member to introduce himself/herself..thanks

hi, first of all I'm newbie here ..
secondly, I agree with the one above me .. +1
thirdly .. well maybe I'm gonna PM you admin Smile
Back to top Go down
bucksgen

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 am

How bout Non english forum?
Back to top Go down
zhishere

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 am

motor2009 wrote:
i agree with motor
it will be better for the new members to introduce themselves and learn about the rules in such
thread
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 am

are you asking suggestions for the site or the forum? i'd assume its for the site

anyways I suggest to add in a "surf" button cheers
Back to top Go down
angelicdoll

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:18 am

Please point out if the suggestion will be at the forum or the main site. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm

I also suggest a support section in the forum so issues regarding payments, accounts issues or any other problems can be addressed queen
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Rainbowcolours wrote:
I also suggest a support section in the forum so issues regarding payments, accounts issues or any other problems can be addressed queen
Thanks for you're suggestion! I have credited you're account $0.01 and a bonus $0.02 for you're suggestion being accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks admin I received the money inb my account geek
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 am

hmm seems like a lot of people are clicking the cheat link maybe you should create a thread in the announcements section telling people to be careful of the cheat link. Then you can create an advertisement linking people to the thread.

this way the bulk of your members will be informed and you won't get as many deleted accounts pirat
Back to top Go down
overfeie

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:36 am

Rainbowcolours wrote:
hmm seems like a lot of people are clicking the cheat link maybe you should create a thread in the announcements section telling people to be careful of the cheat link. Then you can create an advertisement linking people to the thread.

this way the bulk of your members will be informed and you won't get as many deleted accounts pirat
Yes ,Good suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am

overfeie wrote:
Rainbowcolours wrote:

Yes ,Good suggestion.
Cheat link has been temporarily disabled, when we enable it again I'll send out warnings.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

oh okay, I was wondering where it went. hey admin can't you add in one of those invisible cheat links to detect bots? i've seen it on a lot of other auroras rabbit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Rainbowcolours wrote:
oh okay, I was wondering where it went. hey admin can't you add in one of those invisible cheat links to detect bots? i've seen it on a lot of other auroras rabbit
Yes I could.. that's what I was thinking of doing. What a Face
Back to top Go down
overfeie

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Rainbowcolours wrote:
Yes I could.. that's what I was thinking of doing. What a Face
What is more. The break frame should be disable. You are really busy I think, admin
Back to top Go down
angelicdoll

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 am

bucksgen wrote:
How bout Non english forum?

Good. Maybe we can add subforum for it. Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
angelicdoll

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

Rainbowcolours wrote:

Yes, I also noticed that. Good idea, for those member who aren't aware of the forum. A direct link will help.
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

Sub forums for different languages are good when there are more members I think. If there are more than enough subforums, it might get spammed by bots Sad

It's still a good idea though jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rainbowcolours

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Another Forum suggestion is to sticky and lock a topics about certain rules that apply to different sections of the forums. I see you some have announcements already stickied and locked but some rules would be good too

When you site gets bigger it'll get more chaotic and rules will help settle everyone down flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a suggestion a receive $0.01   Post a suggestion a receive $0.01 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post a suggestion a receive $0.01
Page 1 of 1